Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Lotus bags!

I hope you didn't miss me too much as I have been quite busy lately working on my facebook fan page. I find everytime I create a promotion site, I tend to get hooked on it for a while before realizing that I have neglected my other sites. Now I am back and will try to post a couple of blogs per week!

As promised in my previous post, here are some of my new Lotus hobo bags in different colors and prints!




Oh, there is more!
These bags are available for sale in my Esty shop from $79 to $83 each.

I have also completed a few LEATHER Lotus hobo bags, and they all look amazing! I can't wait to show them off to you, but the weather this week has been cloudy, and I need good natural sunlight to photograph them. Hopefully we will have a few sunny days coming soon! :)



No comments: