Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beautiful Jellyfishes


I LOVE looking at jellyfishes. I think they're the prettiest sea creatures that God have ever created. Watching their soft flowing movements relax and calm your mind. I took these photos while I was visiting the large Aquarium Vancouver.


Alien mushrooms? Ha ha...

 Do they remind you of Poached eggs? :)

UFO Invasion!

STARWAR! These are the tini tiny jellyfishes that you need a magnifier glass to see them. 

I think they would make great paintings for your walls at home.

5 comments:

A Jaded Mama said...

Oooh...I LOVE jellyfish but they're always so challenging to photograph! Yours are beautiful! Will they inspire a bag design?

Fuchst Bags said...

Hummm...jellyfish bag...that's a thought. :)

Samantha Braund said...

Absolutely stunning photos, they're some of my fave creatures too.
I second the idea of a jellyfish inspired bag, if poss

Wholesale Designer Inspired Handbags said...

We are really impressed with your collection… You have unique collection … Thanks for sharing…

Fuchst Bags said...

Ha ha Amadora...I might be able to come up with an inspired jellyfish bag, you never know! ;)

Thanks Wholesale Designer!